course Hardware: Additional Components:
These parts will be included in the Make Course kits that will be purchased by all enrolled students, i.e. there is no need to individually purchase these items.
- DC-47P DC Series Heavy Duty Electronics Enclosure - $ 9.58
- All student projects have to use this enclosure in some way.
- Second Arduino Uno to be used for homework projects - $6.99
- Mini Breadboard with Power Rails - $ 4.95
- Breadboard Jumper Wire Kit - $ 2.75
- LCD Multimeter - $ 6.95
- Stainless Precision Tweezers - $ 1.49
- 6-inch Digital Calipper - $ 12.12
- Reduced 3D Printing Charges at the USF Advanced Visualization Center (AVC). All enrolled students will be charged for their prints at the AVC bulk rate.
(If you are not enrolled in this course: You can still participate! There are many 3D printing companies on the internet where you can send your designs and get them printed).